Littlefiddleton

Post details of your T gauge layouts and the progress you are making.
DiTape

Littlefiddleton

Post by DiTape »

004.JPG
004.JPG (94.87 KiB) Viewed 12345 times
001.JPG
001.JPG (84.76 KiB) Viewed 12345 times
Image1bsmall.jpg
Image1bsmall.jpg (256.15 KiB) Viewed 1966 times
Image2asmall.jpg
Image2asmall.jpg (93.08 KiB) Viewed 12313 times
Image2bsmall.jpg
Image2bsmall.jpg (143.25 KiB) Viewed 12344 times
Just a couple of shots of my layout,it is still very much a work in progress.

tgaugehst

Re: Littlefiddleton

Post by tgaugehst »

That looks a fantastic layout, love the buildings. Did u scratch build them or built them from a kit. I've got some terraced houses from scalescenes but cant find any other buildings other than the plastic ones,which i'm not too keen on . Cheers Andy

DiTape

Post by DiTape »

tgaugehst wrote:That looks a fantastic layout, love the buildings. Did u scratch build them or built them from a kit. I've got some terraced houses from scalescenes but cant find any other buildings other than the plastic ones,which i'm not too keen on . Cheers Andy
If you ask nicely Rick from http://www.ngaugecardkits.co.uk/#/ he will do you t-gauge versions of his kits,he has stopped doing them off the shelf due to lack of support from the t-gauge community.

Di

tgaugehst

Post by tgaugehst »

Cheers will give them a call

barneyadi

Post by barneyadi »

DiTape wrote:
tgaugehst wrote:That looks a fantastic layout, love the buildings. Did u scratch build them or built them from a kit. I've got some terraced houses from scalescenes but cant find any other buildings other than the plastic ones,which i'm not too keen on . Cheers Andy
If you ask nicely Rick from http://www.ngaugecardkits.co.uk/#/ he will do you t-gauge versions of his kits,he has stopped doing them off the shelf due to lack of support from the t-gauge community.

Di
Have ordered some of the buildings from Rick, very helpful guy.

Very nice layout by the way!!

PKPclassET22

Post by PKPclassET22 »

That is a real neat layout you have there! Seeing the paper buildings from various layouts have gotten me thinking about using it on my own stuff I designed. I also find myself just loving all the consists you have on and about there!

DiTape

Post by DiTape »

Littlefiddleton was scheduled to make a appearance at The Model Railway Group annual general meeting/show this year but due to circumstances beyond our control the show has been cancelled.There goes a chance to spread the word,Last year I demonstrated t-gauge with a bare board oval and HST set and it caused a bit of a stir,I was hoping to really get some real interest going this year.

dkightley

Post by dkightley »

Now that's a shame... :( :(

We need all the exposure we can get to increase interest in the gauge.

Don't despair.....you're bound to find somewhere to put your display on show.
Doug Kightley
Webmaster here and volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk

ConnorL

Post by ConnorL »

I agree, we need more exposure.

The forum is getting little boring from little to no updates. This might be one of the most inactive forum I ever had been on.

It appears that we have on average about 15ish members that post regularly...and about 75 members that are registered.

I wish I could see what they're doing or what everyone's progress is going.

My SD70M is on hold since I'm getting parts in the mail and I wish I can come here and see other people's progress while I'm waiting...

DiTape

Post by DiTape »

ConnorL wrote:
The forum is getting little boring from little to no updates. This might be one of the most inactive forum I ever had been on.

It appears that we have on average about 15ish members that post regularly...and about 75 members that are registered.

I wish I could see what they're doing or what everyone's progress is going.
I have not been posting regularly as Littlefiddleton is only one of 3 builds I have on the go at the moment and I find t-gauge very difficult to work on under lamp light,so there will be little to report until we get longer days with good natural light.

ConnorL

Post by ConnorL »

You're doing great! I mean I wished that we had more variety of people posting here.

Your layout is coming together nicely, what kind of printer did you use for the houses? Did you print them in photo-quality?

DiTape

Post by DiTape »

Printed them out using a Epson XP-305 all in one inkjet on plain light card at normal photo settings,some were printed on copier paper which is a bit light but works.

DiTape

Post by DiTape »

Image3.jpg
Image3.jpg (60.64 KiB) Viewed 6027 times
im2.jpg
im2.jpg (102.64 KiB) Viewed 6015 times
With Spring comes the better natural light so it is time to start work on Little Fiddleton again,so I have added more trees,hedges and some sheep.

DiTape

Post by DiTape »

Image2.jpg
Image2.jpg (96.94 KiB) Viewed 5839 times

Today I have downloaded a Supermarket/industrial unit and resized and modified it for Littlefiddleton.

jerrybigcat

Post by jerrybigcat »

Where did you find it?

DiTape

Post by DiTape »

http://www.akafuku.co.jp/img2/fun/paper ... nkaizu.pdf

But I found it by doing a google search for paper models