Low Moor Layout

Post details of your T gauge layouts and the progress you are making.
gbtrains

Re: Low Moor Layout

Post by gbtrains »

HI All

Just got back from Newark/Lincoln Show
A Big thank you to Doug who came up help me out on Sunday and aslo all who came along.

Layout rang fine but had issues with coming from the cold to warm , the back flexi-track shrank by 3mm which I had to re-aline to keep the trains on time.

Once lines where re done it has worked wonders for relibility of running of the trains which ran all day. :D

regards
Graham

gbtrains

Post by gbtrains »

HI all T-gauge people.

Just to let you all know that Low Moor will be at Chapel-Le Firth Railway exhibition show on the 22nd and 23rd Feb 2020 for thoses who have not yet seen my layout. :D

Regards
Graham

gbtrains

Post by gbtrains »

HI T gauge fans

Just to inform you that Low Moor will not be going to Chapel Le Firth as my Wife has been in a serious accident at the weekend and therefore had to cancel in order to Nurse her at home. :o

Regards
Graham

dkightley

Post by dkightley »

Sorry to hear about your wife's accident. I do hope it wasn't serious and hope she recovers okay....
Doug Kightley
Webmaster here and volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk

gbtrains

Post by gbtrains »

HI T gauge fans

Informing all that my wife is back at home resting, but leg is in a mess from a bus running over it. :o :evil:
hope to be planning my next T gauge layout soon. :P
Low Moor Layout in T will be next at Dunkinfield on the 4th & 5th April 2020. :D

regards
Graham :geek: