Army Stock

Here's the place for discussions about those 3D creations for Tguage...and lets not forget the trials and tribulations of designing and printing.
gbtrains

Army Stock

Post by gbtrains »

HI guys and girls

I have made some Army Stock for on chassis Wagons which I have also made.
Various vehicles made such as anphibus, tanks, bridge crosser.

Please see pics below :D

Reagrds
Graham
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DavidTheMad

Re: Army Stock

Post by DavidTheMad »

Hi GBtrains,

They look good, but even though I am a military nerd I cannot put a name to any of the models! Have you modelled the British army, or another one?

Cheers

David

gbtrains

Post by gbtrains »

Hi there
No I have not delaited them and also not done fromany specs, just to see if itwas possibnle tha a filament 3D printer could printout onto rolling stock so that you did not have to buy both parts in odrder to have wagon and vehicle.

Will do on specs of vehicles once I have re turned and find that it will work better than those in the pictues.

Bridge tank and a few anphibius vehicles at basic scetch.

Regards
Graham

DavidTheMad

Post by DavidTheMad »

Hi Graham,
Many thanks for the reply. A novel approach indeed. I have a military train undergoing building, I asked a designer on Shapeways to re-scale his 1/400 Leclerc tank company to 1/450, which he did. So I have a company of 14 Leclerc tanks and 6 Infantry Fighting Vehicles, for which I currently have only 8 adjustable chassis wagons. So a fair way to go. And I will have to have passenger carriages as well for both the troops and to provide motive power on such a long train.

It is going to cost me.....

Regards

David