Some NS Decals! (US prototype)

Post details of your rolling stock developments - locomotive, carriages, DMUs, etc.
jesse6669

Some NS Decals! (US prototype)

Post by jesse6669 »

I'm getting a set of NS "Operation Lifesaver" decals made and will test them out on one of my GP40-2 dummy shells..

This is the prototype: http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPi ... id=3318985

I've always been ham-strung by the limitations of the inkjet printer (no whites) so this has got me excited. Stay tuned!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jesse6669

Re: Some NS Decals! (US prototype)

Post by jesse6669 »

They look fantastic! Will be doing more...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nutter

Post by Nutter »

Looks really good 8-)
Mike
DON'T knock it at least I am trying to do something, with only one good hand.

dabsan

Post by dabsan »

Hi, those decals look great. If you don't mind me asking where did you get your decals made? I am thinking about getting some white decals made for some different models which I have made.

NeilM

Post by NeilM »

Agreed, these do look really good. Hard to remeber the scale we are looking at sometimes!

I would also like to know about options for custom decals and whether this would be prohibitively expensive for one off use.

I have FP7 A and B shells that I need to decal - not sure yet for which railroad, and not sure about the quality of my current printer for using inkjet decal paper.
Neil

T gauge items in my Shapeways shop http://www.shapeways.com/shops/t450

jesse6669

Post by jesse6669 »

Hi Guys,
I don't check back in here very often anymore so my apologies for not replying. As it is, I currently design lots of decals--mainly for US prototypes-- and am glad to look at doing a design to spec. Just contact me directly at ccetrains@gmail.com and/or have a look at the current lineup at www.ccemodels.com.

Jesse