Open now - The Talking T Gauge Shop

The place for general discussions and requests for help on all matters relating to T gauge.
dkightley

Open now - The Talking T Gauge Shop

Post by dkightley »

And again! Clanking of a hand bell.......

Oyez! Oyez! Oyez!

I am pleased to announce that the TalkingTGauge Shop is now open.......

Click on the above link hand have a look around.
Doug Kightley
Webmaster here and volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk

henningz
Location: Barsinghausen (It's near Hanover), Lower Saxony, Germany

Re: Open now - The Talking T Gauge Shop

Post by henningz »

That's looking very good, and I've already found some items I'm interested in. But a small problem: Maybe I'm blind, but I didn't find the page to register. I'm logged in to TalkingTGauge.net but not to the shop ;)

Besides would it be nice to have width/length/height data on the different items :)
printed on 100 percent recycled electrons

dkightley

Post by dkightley »

Hmmmm....

Not off to a very good start....but all is not lost! I've found what the problem is.....forgot to set a flag in the shop configuration, and when correctly set, a "New Account" button appears on the Login page.

Having said that, it is possible to order without registering. Registering just makes it easier to come back and place a second order.
Doug Kightley
Webmaster here and volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk

martink

Post by martink »

Looking good. Alas, I don't have any new projects planned until next year, but then a goodly number of buildings are likely to be involved.

A couple of technical comments:
- dimensions would be very welcome, especially for buildings, etc.
- for extension products such as the tunnel retaining walls, you might want to doctor the images to make what is and is not included more obvious. Not a problem when customers are being reasonable, but that doesn't always happen. For example, a quick touchup of one of yours in GIMP...

Reith01

Post by Reith01 »

Warm up the printer, please. I'll be on with an order after dinner!

Agree about dimensions but if my town planners are anything it's 'adaptable'. To me, better to have sight of the items. I'll order a couple to get some idea of the sizing. Problem only if the buildings are going on brownfield slots!

Just curious to know what the numbers mean following the offerings on page 4 & 5 of Houses? ...Like 1-14, 1-20 etc.

Cheers.
Ivor - aka Reith

henningz
Location: Barsinghausen (It's near Hanover), Lower Saxony, Germany

Post by henningz »

Reith01 wrote:[...] Just curious to know what the numbers mean following the offerings on page 4 & 5 of Houses? ...Like 1-14, 1-20 etc.
I hope that those will be the buildings in Station View, Dalmeny, South Queensferry in Dougs' Bridge project. They are so similar to modern continental houses :D
printed on 100 percent recycled electrons

dkightley

Post by dkightley »

Well spotted.

Yes, they are the houses in Station View....and I'm hoping to have them available in a day or so. Just need to print one of each so I can prove they're ready for sale...and so I can photo them!
Doug Kightley

dkightley

Post by dkightley »

The range of modern houses are now available to order through the shop.

These, as mentioned above, are models of houses in a small estate at Dalmany....as featured on The Bridge.
Doug Kightley