Board index Talking T Gauge Forum T Gauge General Discussions

The place for general discussions and requests for help on all matters relating to T gauge.

Postby Huskidoo » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:31 am

Hello forum members,new to T gauge .Sold 3 Z gauge layouts to concentrate on T .Just wondered if any one was building ,running T gauge in West of Scotland .I am retired,based in Erskine ,Renfrewshire .Any advice on T and sources of it would be very welcome .Thanking you all in advance ,please feel free to contact me .
Huskidoo

Re: Newbie

Postby jesse6669 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:35 am

Welcome to the group! I'm sure Alan Ramsay at TGauge.com can provide some pointers. It's a very small community (no pun intended) so just keep an eye here and on the Facebook group(s).

Jesse
jesse6669

Postby dkightley » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:44 am

Welcome to Talking T Gauge...

As Jesse has said, membership of the forum is not only UK-wide, its worldwide.....and well spread out to boot! There are, however a few T-gaugers in Scotland...but as webmaster, I'm not able to put you in touch due to GDP regulations...

Did you see my Forth Bridge layout at Model Rail Scotland in 2017 when it stole the show?? I don't think my current build will make it...its based on Saltash, which may not be of that much interest...

Don't worry about the slow post rate. Many t-gaugers don't have all that much to say, unfortunately....but do post progress on anything you are building.
Doug Kightley
Webmaster here and volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
dkightley

Postby Huskidoo » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:24 am

Many thanks for the replies.Can I ask question ? Can one advertise T gauge items for sale on forum ? Sorry in advance in case I have over stepped forum rules .Just was planning sell to some locos or swop for rolling stock .Any advice welcomed.thank you.
Huskidoo

Postby dkightley » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:55 am

Not a problem for one-off sales of second-hand T gauge stuff.....but advertising sale of items for profit is a no-no!
Doug Kightley
Webmaster here and volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
dkightley

Postby jesse6669 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:22 pm

There are typically a few T gauge (T scale) things on Ebay--I have sold some used and new models there.
jesse6669

Return to T Gauge General Discussions