Board index Talking T Gauge Forum T Gauge General Discussions

The place for general discussions and requests for help on all matters relating to T gauge.

Missing Pictures and models.

Postby Nutter » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:37 pm

People may have noticed that none of my pictures are showing up anymore. Since I moved the computers all got reconfigured and photobucket was one of the accounts to suffer.
Models- All the etched brass stuff, my platforms from Doug, some track and the box I keep spare parts(like bogie springs, wheelsets etc) has all dissapeared.

New plans need to be formulated and then bits purchased - just don't hold your breath waiting for updates :lol:
Mike based on the Southern side of London

Posting most of the time from a mobile phone please excuse typos. Happy to spot potential problems that other people may have overlooked.
Nutter

Re: Missing Pictures and models.

Postby dkightley » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:57 pm

That's really a bit of a blow, Mike!

One bit of advice I can offer, though.....is to upload photos to the forum for putting in your posts. They won't go missing that way! See this thread for further details: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=499
Doug Kightley
Webmaster here and volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
dkightley

Re: Missing Pictures and models.

Postby Nutter » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:53 pm

Further update on this , have just found the missing etched brass bits Dockyard crane , Power Pylons and platforms I thought were lost for good.
Also found a model in stainless steel that is approx T gauge of the leaning tower of Pisa :o it was sprayed white after it was made. think that it might just go on the model display shelf-when I put that up. :roll:
Mike based on the Southern side of London

Posting most of the time from a mobile phone please excuse typos. Happy to spot potential problems that other people may have overlooked.
Nutter

Return to T Gauge General Discussions