•   
  • Talking T Gauge Shop
    Your online shop for T gauge locomotives, rolling stock and scenery items. Buy for your layout...and support the forum at the same time!

Board index Talking T Gauge Forum Exhibitions and Shows for T Gauge

Post details and reports from exhibitions and shows where T gauge layout will or have appeared.

Falkirk Model Railway Show 2017

Postby dkightley » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:44 am

I have just had confirmation by email of an invite to the Falkirk Model Railway Show 2017, which is being held on 25th and 26th November 2017 (the same weekend as Warley).

This show, to me, is special. It is the show that is the nearest to the Forth Bridge....and as such will be an opportunity for the residents of both Dalmeny and North Quennsferry, etc, to come and take a look at a layout that includes their own houses and workplaces.

I'd had a tentative invitation from Colin Rae, who as Publicity Manager for Model Rail Scotland a few days after returning from Glasgow to attend his home club show, but I needed to wait for clarification of a few arrangements before accepting.

Last bumped by dkightley on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:44 am.
Doug Kightley
Webmaster here and volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
dkightley

Return to Exhibitions and Shows for T Gauge