•   
  • Talking T Gauge Shop
    Your online shop for T gauge locomotives, rolling stock and scenery items. Buy for your layout...and support the forum at the same time!

Board index Talking T Gauge Forum Exhibitions and Shows for T Gauge

Post details and reports from exhibitions and shows where T gauge layout will or have appeared.

Chesterfield Railway Modellers Exhibition 2017

Postby dkightley » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:16 am

The Bridge has been invited to the Chesterfield Railway Modellers Exhibition 2017, to be held at the Agricultural Business Centre in Bakewell, Derbyshire. The dates are Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th June.

As with all the shows The Bridge attends, any help with setting up and operation of the layout over the weekend will be greatly appreciated. You'll even be able to buy a genuine bakewell tart from the shop in the village. Yum! Yum! :D :D :D
Doug Kightley
Webmaster here and volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
dkightley

Re: Chesterfield Railway Modellers Exhibition 2017

Postby dkightley » Mon May 29, 2017 7:10 pm

Just under two weeks to go to this show.....

It'll be a busy time leading up to the weekend, as I'm doing my bit for democracy....manning a polling station and helping with the count for the UK's general election! But I do hope I'll be sufficiently awake to get the layout transported safely to Bakewell and up and running in time for the opening at 10:00 on the Saturday.

Bakewell is within striking distance of the Manchester area.....so it'll be good to see anyone who lives in the area who can get along to the show......
Doug Kightley
Webmaster here and volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
dkightley

Return to Exhibitions and Shows for T Gauge