•   
  • Talking T Gauge Shop
    Your online shop for T gauge locomotives, rolling stock and scenery items. Buy for your layout...and support the forum at the same time!

Board index Talking T Gauge Forum Exhibitions and Shows for T Gauge

Post details and reports from exhibitions and shows where T gauge layout will or have appeared.

Models Weekend, Crich Tramway Village

Postby dkightley » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:53 am

This to me is a home show....but The Bridge is now booked at the Models Weekend at Crich Tramway Village on 20th & 21st August 2016.
Doug Kightley
Webmaster here and volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
dkightley

Re: Models Weekend, Crich Tramway Village

Postby DavidTheMad » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:10 pm

This was the first time I have been back to Crich since 2012. It was an essential visit in order to see THE BRIDGE. I had some idea of what to expect, having seen Alan and Lorraine's model at Perth, but this one was Looooonnngggg. Amazing use of Google maps, Ordnance Survey maps, 3D design and printing has produced a superb layout. This, along with the T Layout and Orbost is one of the most important layouts in T ever. The reception was great.

If it is there next year I will be back, as Arnie said.
DavidTheMad

Re: Models Weekend, Crich Tramway Village

Postby dkightley » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:32 pm

Thanks for the comments.

The outing to Crich was only the layout's second outing...and I was able to make a number of changes from its first show....and identified some more changes that I'm in the middle of in preparation for the third outing at the NEC.

I'm not sure yet as to whether I'll be showing The Bridge next year at Crich. Depends if I get invited! And who'll be organising it....I've no idea yet.
Doug Kightley
Webmaster here and volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
dkightley

Return to Exhibitions and Shows for T Gauge