•   
  • Talking T Gauge Shop
    Your online shop for T gauge locomotives, rolling stock and scenery items. Buy for your layout...and support the forum at the same time!

Board index Talking T Gauge Forum Exhibitions and Shows for T Gauge

Post details and reports from exhibitions and shows where T gauge layout will or have appeared.

RIT Tiger Tracks (DEC. 13-14)

Postby ConnorL » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:49 am

Hello everyone,

I will be bringing my briefcase layout to the train show (it'll be close to the entrance). The layout is a simple oval, with ICE train running around. I also will be bringing my SD70M project (not functional yet) to show.

This train show is located in Rochester, NY.

127 Lomb Memorial Dr, Rochester, NY 14623

There will be various trains (Z, N, HO, O, G, live steam, and more).

http://ritmrc.org/tigertracks/
ConnorL

Re: RIT Tiger Tracks (DEC. 13-14)

Postby dkightley » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:03 pm

Even Rochester, UK is a tad too far for me to travel for a day out...at 160 miles....never mind Rochester, NY!! :( ;)

I hope the day goes well, Conner.

I know how tiring it can be....particularly if you're on your own on a stand. A T layout doesn't normally need more than one person to look after it.....but what about when you want a comfort break....or want to get some food, or a drink??
Doug Kightley
Webmaster here and volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
dkightley

Re: RIT Tiger Tracks (DEC. 13-14)

Postby ConnorL » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:19 pm

I got it figured out, one of my friend will be coming to watch the layout while I grab lunch. It shouldn't be too hard to watch a layout that is smaller than a 23" computer monitor.

There are a lot train shows displaying T-Gauge in UK, I wanted to bring some to US. Last year was my first, people were shocked at the size of the trains. They said it was impossible and believe it was belt-driven. Haha

Just trying to spread the words on T-Gauge.
ConnorL

Return to Exhibitions and Shows for T Gauge