Board index Talking T Gauge Forum T Gauge Layouts

Post details of your T gauge layouts and the progress you are making.

Littlefiddleton

Postby DiTape » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:48 pm

004.JPG
004.JPG (94.87 KiB) Viewed 6274 times

001.JPG
001.JPG (84.76 KiB) Viewed 6274 times

Image1bsmall.jpg
(256.15 KiB) Downloaded 1292 times

Image2asmall.jpg
Image2asmall.jpg (93.08 KiB) Viewed 6242 times

Image2bsmall.jpg
Image2bsmall.jpg (143.25 KiB) Viewed 6273 times

Just a couple of shots of my layout,it is still very much a work in progress.
DiTape

Re: Littlefiddleton

Postby tgaugehst » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:28 pm

That looks a fantastic layout, love the buildings. Did u scratch build them or built them from a kit. I've got some terraced houses from scalescenes but cant find any other buildings other than the plastic ones,which i'm not too keen on . Cheers Andy
tgaugehst

Postby DiTape » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:42 pm

tgaugehst wrote:That looks a fantastic layout, love the buildings. Did u scratch build them or built them from a kit. I've got some terraced houses from scalescenes but cant find any other buildings other than the plastic ones,which i'm not too keen on . Cheers Andy

If you ask nicely Rick from http://www.ngaugecardkits.co.uk/#/ he will do you t-gauge versions of his kits,he has stopped doing them off the shelf due to lack of support from the t-gauge community.

Di
DiTape

Postby tgaugehst » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:53 am

Cheers will give them a call
tgaugehst

Postby barneyadi » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:06 pm

DiTape wrote:
tgaugehst wrote:That looks a fantastic layout, love the buildings. Did u scratch build them or built them from a kit. I've got some terraced houses from scalescenes but cant find any other buildings other than the plastic ones,which i'm not too keen on . Cheers Andy

If you ask nicely Rick from http://www.ngaugecardkits.co.uk/#/ he will do you t-gauge versions of his kits,he has stopped doing them off the shelf due to lack of support from the t-gauge community.

Di

Have ordered some of the buildings from Rick, very helpful guy.

Very nice layout by the way!!
barneyadi

Postby PKPclassET22 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:29 am

That is a real neat layout you have there! Seeing the paper buildings from various layouts have gotten me thinking about using it on my own stuff I designed. I also find myself just loving all the consists you have on and about there!
PKPclassET22

Postby DiTape » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:03 pm

Littlefiddleton was scheduled to make a appearance at The Model Railway Group annual general meeting/show this year but due to circumstances beyond our control the show has been cancelled.There goes a chance to spread the word,Last year I demonstrated t-gauge with a bare board oval and HST set and it caused a bit of a stir,I was hoping to really get some real interest going this year.
DiTape

Postby dkightley » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:04 pm

Now that's a shame... :( :(

We need all the exposure we can get to increase interest in the gauge.

Don't despair.....you're bound to find somewhere to put your display on show.
Doug Kightley
Webmaster here and volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
dkightley

Postby ConnorL » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:25 am

I agree, we need more exposure.

The forum is getting little boring from little to no updates. This might be one of the most inactive forum I ever had been on.

It appears that we have on average about 15ish members that post regularly...and about 75 members that are registered.

I wish I could see what they're doing or what everyone's progress is going.

My SD70M is on hold since I'm getting parts in the mail and I wish I can come here and see other people's progress while I'm waiting...
ConnorL

Postby DiTape » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:46 pm

ConnorL wrote:
The forum is getting little boring from little to no updates. This might be one of the most inactive forum I ever had been on.

It appears that we have on average about 15ish members that post regularly...and about 75 members that are registered.

I wish I could see what they're doing or what everyone's progress is going.

I have not been posting regularly as Littlefiddleton is only one of 3 builds I have on the go at the moment and I find t-gauge very difficult to work on under lamp light,so there will be little to report until we get longer days with good natural light.
DiTape

Next

Return to T Gauge Layouts