Board index Talking T Gauge Forum T Gauge Layouts

Post details of your T gauge layouts and the progress you are making.

Re: Sarum Bridge

Postby dkightley » Sun May 28, 2017 8:29 pm

......and the electronics are brilliant!!!! :D :D :D :D

I've had The Bridge at several shows since installing the above boards.....and with three trains circulating round, the layout looks very busy.....and fascinates many who watch it!
Doug Kightley
Webmaster here and volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
dkightley

Postby new2tee » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:06 pm

Hi martink. I'm Neil, new to the group and would just like to say, It's all your fault ! :D
I've been impressed with T Gauge for a while and it was your Sarum Bridge layout that inspired me to actually bite the bullet and do something. I hope you don't mind but I'm using an adaption of Sarum Bridge for my layout as I absolutely love it. Mine will be a lot simpler in being a double track layout rather than a single continuous loop with blocks like yours. I think it will be simpler electrically and will be slightly bigger, being 5' x 2' with hopefully the addition of a canal at the backscene. I was aghast at the linear motor roadway system and may very well look into this at a later stage. Below is a diagram of the adapted layout (not to scale) for you to see, you'll see how similar it is and I would like to thank you for your inspiration. Best wishes, Neil (new2tee)
T Gauge Project.jpg
(1.8 MiB) Not downloaded yet
new2tee

Postby new2tee » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:33 pm

[quote="new2tee"]Hi martink. I'm Neil, new to the group and would just like to say, It's all your fault ! :D
I've been impressed with T Gauge for a while and it was your Sarum Bridge layout that inspired me to actually bite the bullet and do something. I hope you don't mind but I'm using an adaption of Sarum Bridge for my layout as I absolutely love it. Mine will be a lot simpler in being a double track layout rather than a single continuous loop with blocks like yours. I think it will be simpler electrically and will be slightly bigger, being 5' x 2' with hopefully the addition of a canal at the backscene. I was aghast at the linear motor roadway system and may very well look into this at a later stage. Below is a diagram of the adapted layout (not to scale) for you to see, you'll see how similar it is and I would like to thank you for your inspiration. Best wishes, Neil (new2tee)

Track progress.
20190207_220725b.jpg
(172.34 KiB) Not downloaded yet
new2tee

Previous

Return to T Gauge Layouts