•   
  • Talking T Gauge Shop
    Your online shop for T gauge locomotives, rolling stock and scenery items. Buy for your layout...and support the forum at the same time!

Board index Talking T Gauge Forum T Gauge General Discussions

The place for general discussions and requests for help on all matters relating to T gauge.

Newbie question , advice appreciated

Postby Patnewbie » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:25 am

I'm a newbie to t gauge, have past experience with n gauge a few years ago,I have the t gauge track layout all in a workable position which will give a fairly simple but interesting working layout BUT I'm having difficulty with fixing the the t gauge track down because having used track pins on n gauge ok in the past am now struggling to fix this t gauge track down with either the double sided tape provided by Alan's suppliers or with carpet tape down smoothly, the tape has a mind of its own, mainly due because inexperience on my part .......
Is there an easy method to overcome this please , any suggestions simple or otherwise appreciated.... thanks
Patnewbie

Re: Newbie question , advice appreciated

Postby Patnewbie » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:49 am

Ok everyone getting the hang of double sided tape now with practice .......
BUT trying to work out how do I upload a video of progress so far from my iPad to the layout forum ..... please keep answers in simple methods of how do this with img or URL I'm out of practice doing this :)
Thanks
Patnewbie

Postby dkightley » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:25 pm

You can upload images only to the site. These need to be jpg, png, gif, etc. You cannot upload videos as the site does not have video playing capabilities. You can, however, include links to YouTube that will open in a player by putting the video id inside the YouTube marker.
Doug Kightley
Webmaster here and volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
dkightley

Postby Patnewbie » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:23 pm

dkightley wrote:You can upload images only to the site. These need to be jpg, png, gif, etc. You cannot upload videos as the site does not have video playing capabilities. You can, however, include links to YouTube that will open in a player by putting the video id inside the YouTube marker.

Sorry all sites differ, my mistake and thanks for the full explanation of what is possible ......
Patnewbie

Return to T Gauge General Discussions