•   
  • Talking T Gauge Shop
    Your online shop for T gauge locomotives, rolling stock and scenery items. Buy for your layout...and support the forum at the same time!

Board index Talking T Gauge Forum Forum & Shop Admin Queries & Rules

If you have any issues with the Forum or Shop, please log them here. Anything you'd like to bring to the Site Admins attention? Suggestions? Problems etc? This is the place.

New forum sections

Postby dkightley » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:57 pm

If anyone has any suggestions for new forum sections, do please post here...or drop me a PM.
Doug Kightley
Webmaster here and volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
dkightley

Re: New forum sections

Postby mattd10 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:21 pm

It's been so long since I was on the old forum I've almost forgotten....the only two that have been missed (or may be encapsulated in these, I'll leave that out to the jury) is 3D printing and Narrow Gauge using T.
mattd10

Postby jesse6669 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:21 pm

I was thinking the Layouts section could be modified to include Layouts and Rolling Stock (to share photos of projects in general, not just layouts..) I actually posted my Allegra project report there already because it didn't really seem to fit anywhere else.

I agree the banner could be improved 'as time allows'. The strange light show thing isn't really model or railway related much?! :lol:
jesse6669

Postby mattd10 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:53 pm

After a few drinks you find yourself staring at the banner and it all gets a bit weird! No? Just me? Alright then :lol:

A nice T gauge landscape would look nice! How about a little photo competition to choose one?
mattd10

Postby Admin » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:19 pm

I've created a new section for rolling stock....and moved Jesse's thread into it.

And I'm looking at changing the banner.....bear with me for a few days.
Admin
Site Admin

Postby JoostV » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:17 am

Hi,
Maybe a introduction section is nice where you can introduce yourself to the forum?
Cheers,
Joost (from The Netherlands and thinking about starting a t-gauge experience)
JoostV

Postby Admin » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:08 pm

Nothing like stating the obvious....but I've changed the banner. :lol: Thanks to Alan at TGauge.com for providing the artwork that matched the Facebook page.

I'm a bit nervous about including an introduction page at present. It was as a result of inappropriate posting in such a section that triggered the events that closed the original forum. I need to have a think about this one.... :?
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Heidel » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:49 am

How about a section for just 3D printing?
Heidel

Postby DanMacK » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:35 pm

I'll second my vote for an "Introduce yourself" section. help the veterans get reacquainted, and give the newbies a place to say "hi"
DanMacK

Postby Slarge » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:16 pm

A section on modular layout standards (develement there of), the old forum had some intresting stuff from both france and australia, I forget the names for which I apologise. I also have some thoughts on micro modules that I need to work through and would like to share once done. :)
Slarge

Return to Forum & Shop Admin Queries & Rules