•   
  • Talking T Gauge Shop
    Your online shop for T gauge locomotives, rolling stock and scenery items. Buy for your layout...and support the forum at the same time!

Board index Talking T Gauge Forum Forum & Shop Admin Queries & Rules

If you have any issues with the Forum or Shop, please log them here. Anything you'd like to bring to the Site Admins attention? Suggestions? Problems etc? This is the place.

#### FORUM OUTAGE ####

Postby dkightley » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:29 am

:x I have been advised by my web host provider that they have planned server upgrades taking place this weekend, and that the forum and shop will be suffering a downtime of approx. 2-3 hours sometime during the window from 11:00 pm (2200 GMT) on Friday 9th October to 06:00am (0500 GMT) on Saturday 10th October.

I will be following developments and will do what I can to keep the disruption as short as possible.

MODERATOR EDIT - Update as of midday Sunday
Well it seems the webhost provider didn't upgrade on Friday night.....and did so Saturday night without advising they were to do so. Great!!!

And as part of the upgrade, they trashed file and database permissions....and I had to get their support to resolve the issues!

Apologies for the downtime.....

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TALKINGTGAUGE SHOP STILL HAS ISSUES. I AM WORKING ON THIS AND WILL GET THINGS SORTED ASAP
MODERATOR EDIT - SORTED - everything seems to be working again....at last!!

Doug
Doug Kightley
Webmaster here and volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
dkightley

Return to Forum & Shop Admin Queries & Rules