•   
  • Talking T Gauge Shop
    Your online shop for T gauge locomotives, rolling stock and scenery items. Buy for your layout...and support the forum at the same time!

Board index Talking T Gauge Forum 3D Printing for T Gauge

Here's the place for discussions about those 3D creations for Tguage...and lets not forget the trials and tribulations of designing and printing.

new stuff

Postby ivanf » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:47 pm

few bits I've been messing with recently...

class 101/102/111 dmu - 2 driving cars, 3 trailers... options for 2, 3 and 4 car sets... one of the trailers is a buffet car, not sure which formation is correct for that yet...

101..png
101..png (119.55 KiB) Viewed 964 times

and some workers cottages and a station masters house to go with my small station... optional chimneys for making a row... kinda modelled on the ones at Garsdale station as that's nicely visible from street view.

cottages..png
cottages..png (172.88 KiB) Viewed 964 times

more or less ready for test prints... unless I decide to do drainpipes... ( on the cottages not the 101s... :)

Last... small lms timber signal box... been kicking around for a while... planning on doing the windows as vinyl cutout type things so it can have clear windows and internal lighting...

signal box.png
signal box.png (84.49 KiB) Viewed 964 times

although not entirely convinced that's going to work... going to try something similar with the other buildings... have made a gap round the back of the windows to push a frame in... be nice to have lights on the inside...
ivanf

Re: new stuff

Postby PetrOs » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:18 pm

Just got one of your Class 108 DMU in a shapeways' parcel. It looks great! Now, I have a challenge to digitalize it - DCX77L decoder also arrived ;)
PetrOs

Return to 3D Printing for T Gauge