•   
  • Talking T Gauge Shop
    Your online shop for T gauge locomotives, rolling stock and scenery items. Buy for your layout...and support the forum at the same time!

Board index Talking T Gauge Forum 3D Printing for T Gauge

Here's the place for discussions about those 3D creations for Tguage...and lets not forget the trials and tribulations of designing and printing.

Talking Tgauge Shop stuff is EXQUISITE

Postby mattinair » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:30 am

This photo of some of the stuff I just got speaks for itself...
DSCN1757_01.JPG
DSCN1757_01.JPG (66.09 KiB) Viewed 1260 times

Wow (!!!)
mattinair

Re: Talking Tgauge Shop stuff is EXQUISITE

Postby dkightley » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:44 pm

Thanks for the comments, Matt.

The photo shows three nissen huts, which are available now from the shop, and an articulated lorry with a loaded flatbed trailer...which is not quite ready for sale. I need to do a little more refinement before making it available...and I included it as a surprise for Matt, and to see what he thought of it.

The photo also shows a full body that will be available as an alternative to the flatbed.

As this thread is on the subject of what's available from the shop, I am constantly on the look out for new things to include in the range of products I will offer in the shop. If anyone has any particular requirement for vehicles, houses, shops, buildings, bridges....in fact almost anything....all you have to do is to drop me a note of what you're looking for, and I'll take a look at whether I can make it available in the shop. I'd prefer to make things that are wanted available rather than try and second-guess what is needed.
Doug Kightley
Webmaster here and volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
dkightley

Postby mattinair » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:51 am

really having fun with some stuff I got from the Talking T Gauge Shop
DSCN1872_01.JPG
DSCN1872_01.JPG (48.22 KiB) Viewed 1166 times
mattinair

Postby dkightley » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:34 am

This is the first time I've seen any of my vehicles painted......and I'm speechless! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Doug Kightley
Webmaster here and volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
dkightley

Return to 3D Printing for T Gauge