•   
  • Talking T Gauge Shop
    Your online shop for T gauge locomotives, rolling stock and scenery items. Buy for your layout...and support the forum at the same time!

Board index Talking T Gauge Forum T Gauge General Discussions

The place for general discussions and requests for help on all matters relating to T gauge.

Re: What do you want to see in 2017 for T gauge??

Postby NeilM » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:32 am

Excellent news. And not before time :) Now looks like designing a layout that actually has pointwork will be worth doing.

The diverging route does look to have been left a bit too long for a crossover between a double track main line - but hopefully it will be an easy mod to cut this down to be able to get somewhere close to the correct track spacing.
Neil

T gauge items in my Shapeways shop http://www.shapeways.com/shops/t450
NeilM

Postby Reith01 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:24 pm

It would be very nice...points that actually worK? Perhaps they've been learning from Rokuhan!!
Oh dear me, sorry, I shouldn't be sarcastic. I still think I wouldn't trust the electricals and would probably burrow through to solder a connection.

It would also be great if Alan Ramsay (or anyone) could come up with a good track gauge. I'm making a couple with the loco wheel sets he sells.

I hope to be re-starting in the spring. At present doing some electronics on a diorama I'm putting together.

Reith01

Postby Reith01 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:27 pm

Although, it has to be said that if Eishindo can come up with points that actually work potential modellers who consider t-gauge may be less
disappointed when they take the plunge. Perhaps they'll be encouraged to increase the variety in time.

Reith01

Postby Patnewbie » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:50 pm

Doug, any follow up news on the availability of the new points which may actually work ...... I simplified my layout and only have pne point but it still remains difficult to actually work ....... always hopeful new ones will be available soon .....
Patnewbie

Previous

Return to T Gauge General Discussions