Board index Talking T Gauge Forum T Gauge General Discussions

The place for general discussions and requests for help on all matters relating to T gauge.

FS: Mint Panorama and TG125 set with US voltage $400

Postby conradin » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:44 am

I bought this brand new (panorama, ie suitcase) set and a mint TG1325 (never opened) train set to be my first T gauge (along with US voltage adapter). Long and beyond when I opened it I realized I am in the deep end..my skills in other gauge is completely useless. Rather than trying to attempt to make it work, I immediately put it away without opening things up, so that if you live in the USA I can mail the set to you. I bought it from the UK shop for over 500 pounds, that would be $700. I am willing to take $400 and I will pay for the shipping. Everything is mint, most are not opened..only the power cord has been untangled from its pocket so I could take it out to take a look. Maybe you have the skills to run it. Message me at hbv at tsoft dot com, or simply mesg me here or follow the thread. I just do not want to risk such a beautiful suitcase by attempting to wire it.
conradin

Re: FS: Mint Panorama and TG125 set with US voltage $400

Postby ncdtrains » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:20 am

could you post a picture of what you have on the panorama? having a hard time figuring out what it is. thanks
ncdtrains

Return to T Gauge General Discussions