•   
  • Talking T Gauge Shop
    Your online shop for T gauge locomotives, rolling stock and scenery items. Buy for your layout...and support the forum at the same time!

Board index Talking T Gauge Forum T Gauge General Discussions

The place for general discussions and requests for help on all matters relating to T gauge.

Different buildings we would like to see.

Postby Nutter » Sat May 07, 2016 6:26 pm

Starting this Topic to see if there are other buildings that people would like to have on there layouts.
Following Doug's excellent efforts so far maybe suggestions and even designs from those suitable skilled with software could provide .
I personally would like a more modern station building - not my area but how about this one or something similar.
http://ukrailways1970tilltoday.me.uk/co ... n_2010.jpg picture from ukrailways1970tilltoday.me.uk
The reason for my thoughts are until we have good steam locomotives ( no offence to those designing them at present) why not have more modern railway structures as well I personally am not happy making card buildings to a good enough standard yet I can assemble stupid small brass models.

Suggestions by everyone welcome and hopefully enough people have similar ideas and they could then be put forward for our 3D experts.
Mike based in deepest Surrey

Posting most of the time from a mobile phone please excuse typos
Nutter

Return to T Gauge General Discussions